We make it a priority to keep residents engaged, interested, and active to the fullest extent possible. Short-term and long-term residents alike enjoy a full complement of social and recreational activities designed to keep hands nimble, bodies moving, minds active and spirits up. These include:
- Heated pool for leisure, exercise and aquatic therapy programming
- Exercise and fitness activities
- Educational and cultural programming
- Professional entertainment
- Community trips
- Social gatherings
- Recreational activities
- Arts and crafts
- Study groups
- Games and contests
- Intergenerational activities
- Pet visits
To view our latest Healthcare calendar, click here.
To view our latest Assisted & Independent Living calendar, click here.